Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jeanine & Kevin's Rehearsal Dinner


Tonight was Jeanine and Kevin's rehearsal dinner and it was awesome. Emme ran around the church saying "Jesus, Jesus!" but the rehearsal went off without a hitch. We were late of course but I had been crazily busy all day doing a surprise gift for Kevin from Jeanine. She decided I was as good as Cake Boss and employed me no wait DEMANDED I make him a "specialty cake." All I have to say is that I was thoroughly impressed with my masterpiece and so was everyone else. Not only did it look good, it tasted fabulous too! Emme completely stole the show at the rehearsal dinner with Colin and Josh and my sister and Kevin presented their bridal army, I mean party with such lovely and thoughtful gifts. She made me an awesome scrapbook of our sisterhood! Can't wait to party tomorrow!!!!

No comments: