Saturday, November 24, 2007

Winter Coats

I know it's hard to believe that Tom and Jerry could actually need a winter coat with all the nice weather we have been having but I don't trust it to stay this temperate for too long. Soon enough there will be snow and ice and they will be out there at 5 am freezing their you know whats off. Yes it really does get COLD up here where we live. So we(Tom, Jerry and myself) went shopping and Tom and Jerry tried on coats and Christmas sweaters at the pet store so they would be all ready for the winter and the holidays. And for your information I was not the only psycho in the store with my pet trying clothes on them. There were several others. One had a whole cart of clothes! Anyway some nice little kid thought this was the coolest thing and didn't want to have anything to do with her mom shopping for cat food so she came over and helped try clothes on the dogs too. The dogs were so well behaved and let me try on a bunch of coats. Poor Jerry he is like the tall skinny kid that has to get the big size but it's too big! Here are some cute pics of them modeling their coats off at home.



No comments: