Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Update 32 weeks

Well Baby Q has certainly grown a bit. Up to 4lbs 10 oz already and in the head down position which is always nice. The doctor said it will be hard for the baby to move because of the size and it keeps dropping lower so that makes it more difficult too. We started the birthing class which is very interesting. Hopefully soon we will set up the tour to visit the maternity ward and birthing rooms so it won't be so unfamiliar when we finally end up there. Next week I go for my final growth scan because of my thyroid to make sure the baby is growing in proportion. I am actually measuring a week ahead on the measurements my doctor did with her machine today. Next week we will see if this is all accurate with the nice machine at the hospital.

No comments: