Sunday, May 3, 2009

American Cancer Society Dogswalk 2009


Setting up this photo was VERY difficult. Paul, my dad and Jeanine had to wrangle the Goldens while balancing on a steep hill. Nice job.



We had a great day. The rain held up pretty much although it was chilly. Emme fell asleep for the first part of the walk and then was up for the rest of the day until 1 with only a 15 minute nap. We raised over $1500 as a team. I fell $20 short of my goal but my dad made his. Thanks to everyone who donated. You can still donate until June 15th so click on the link if you are interested. After the walk I entered Tom and Jerry in the Musical Sit Contest. Jerry came in 1st last year but this year he came in third to be beaten by his brother Tom handled by Jeanine. She used quite a few leash corrections- SHAME on her! Abbie came in second place for the second year in a row for Best Tail Wagger. She was beaten out by a three legged cancer survivor who was awesome. Unfortunately we did not get a team picture AGAIN this year but we all had a blast. We can't wait until next year.




Zzzzz.........




My first balloon!

No comments: