Friday, March 27, 2009

Emme's First Cold

Our little couch potato


On Tuesday Emme and I both started sneezing. I thought it was just my allergies and she sneezes often so I didn't think it was anything. Then at night I heard Emme coughing- not too bad though. Wednesday we spent all day at home with snotty noses. Emme continued to cough and sneeze. Thursday was better- no snotty noses, a little coughing. She was kind of fussy during the day and then decided at bedtime she wasn't tired. She kicked and screamed until 1am when she finally nursed to sleep. I tried to nurse her earlier but she puked all over me. Her temp was higher than usual but not high enough to warrant meds or a call to the doctor. Hopefully today with all the windows open all the cold germies will die. We can't wait to get out and enjoy a nice day outside with Tom and Jerry at the park. In the picture below I sent Tom to wake Emme up. It didn't work!

No comments: