Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun Sunday


Today Emme got to spend the morning and afternoon with Paul while I ran off to get a pedicure and a much needed haircut. It was so nice to get out but it felt so weird to stop for coffee at 7-eleven and not have to haul the car seat out of the car into the store out of the store into the car. It is such a workout with that car seat. In the afternoon we stopped at Uncle Christopher's Early St. Patty's Day party. We couldn't stay too long since Paul had to get home early for pool. Emme didn't have anything green to wear (that fits yet) except pajamas! so we opted for a party dress.

Emme & Uncle Christopher



We have also started to get Emme into a routine so she will be up early for when I go back to work without compromising the 6-8 block of sleep she is now accustomed to. We are very lucky she likes to sleep at night. I know (as my mother constantly reminds me) that I was an awful sleeper when I was little. I slept all day and partied all night. Again we are very, very lucky right now.

No comments: