Monday, June 29, 2009

Recent Trials







My dad took Tom to the Regionals and he got his first Master Gamblers Q! It was a really tough Q and my dad said that out of the 80 or so dogs that ran only 6 got a Q and one of them was Tom. I do have to say he has really done so well in Gamblers. While he doesn't always get a Q because of a refusal or dropped bar he has gotten the last FOUR gambles. Some of them were really tough. Also my dad got him his last Advanced Standard leg so now he is in ALL Master classes. Of the last two trials we have both been running him and he has done well. My dad and I have had our share of mistakes that have led to NQ but all in all we have been really working hard with Tom. He picked up his first Master Standard and Master Pairs Q's and he got another Team Q with a draw team this past weekend- AND of course his A.A.D. (Advanced Agility Dog Title) We got three Q's in all events too to prepare us for Master's Classes. Our next trial isn't until August and maybe then Jerry will be trialing too. We will see how his training is going by then.

Doggie Art

No comments: