Monday, January 31, 2011

38.5 weeks Pregnant and Counting

So I am almost there although Baby Quinn is not as ready as I am for the birth. So far I have not dilated any, the baby has not moved down into position. The head is down but it is sitting tight where it is. As for my blood pressure it is getting worse by the day. I have not been truly diagnosed with preeclampsia just yet but my numbers are definitely heading in that direction. I went to the doctor Friday and they did a blood test. If it comes back in the normal range I can still work, if not I will be home until the birth. I would much rather spend as many days with the baby after the birth than waste some before unless it is medically necessary. So let's hope the blood test comes back good. Other than that I am tired, sleep awfully but manage to get though the day. It must be because I am running after Emme!

No comments: