Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Emme!!!!

Since my blood pressure has been increasing this pregnancy the midwife insisted I come in today to get checked. I requested to leave early from work so that I would only miss 1/2 hour of the day but was denied and told I had to take the whole day. I was angry at first but then I got excited because Paul was off on an end day and with me being off we could spend extra time with Emme on her birthday!
 We started the day off at the diner where Emme requested pancakes and bacon!


Emme enjoying her birthday breakfast out!

 Emme went off to school and Paul and I to the doctor. After the appointment which went ok, we surprised Emme at school with her birthday cupcakes and smoothies. She was a little intimidated by the Mickey Mouse cupcake tower.


Devouring her Mickey cupcake!

Later that night she opened her presents and got lots of cool stuff.




Tom helps open gifts

Jerry inspects the helmet
 
Princess Emme on her princess trike
I cannot believe my little girl is 2. She is such a good girl even though we are into the terrible twos. She is very smart which is not so good for me because she understands how to drive me crazy sometimes! She is going to be a great big sister!

No comments: