Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Emme and Paul



Minnie & Mickey Cupcakes
 Simpson Cupcakes

 Blowing out the candles with Daddy

YUM!
What was supposed to be a birthday party for Emme and Paul was a sneaky ploy by by sister and sister in law to have a surprise shower for me. As nice of a gesture it was I don't like surprises so it wasn't as fun as I would have liked it to be. They did a great job with all the food and decorations and gifts and I am very thankful for it. However with all the sneaky stuff going on and my "pregnant" brain there was confusion about celebrating Emme and Paul's birthdays with Paul's side of the family. I spent hours making Simpson and Mickey Mouse cupcakes the day before but somehow we ended up only celebrating Paul's birthday that night after the shower. All in all it was a good day.

No comments: