Friday, August 17, 2007

Another Follow Up

Well I had another ultrasound yesterday during my follow up appointment for my D&C and I still have some little clots left but nowhere near enough to warrant another D&C! YEAH!!! I also had my blood tested again (ouch!) and my levels have come down significantly from 31,000 to 322! (The goal is 0) Since my levels are dropping so well there "should not be" anything to worry about, but I still need to get my blood tested weekly then monthly to make sure the levels don't go up. Paul bought me cute little Sesame Street bandaids since the ones at the doctor's office give me a rash! Also yesterday I had a chest x-ray which was clear. This is a standard procedure to make sure no molar tissue spread and is growing in my lungs or elsewhere so this is also very good news. So things are pretty back to normal whatever that is and I have finally been cleared to go swimming. Too bad the summer is just about over and I have to go back to work in less than 2 weeks :(.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news!! I am glad to hear that your levels have come down as much as they have- now they just need to get to zero. I hope you are feeling better and enjoying the beautiful weather you are having in NY.