Monday, August 6, 2007

Back to the Doctor

Unfortunately yesterday through this morning I experienced abnormal bleeding so I had to go back to the doctor for another ultrasound which showed I still had "junk" --> what my doctor called the leftover clotted tissue and blood in my uterus. The amount was a little more than normal so I have to take medicine for the next 24 hours to try to empty my uterus. Good news though that my HCg levels have dropped from 136,000 to 31,000 from July 6 to now which is good but still a long way from 0!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that your counts are going down. I hope that you will start feeling better soon and that this medicine will help speed things along. I will definitely be praying for you all during this time. Thanks for keeping us updated.