Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Lorelei!!!!





Today we visited my cousin Lorelei to celebrate her third birthday and what a day it was. It was complete with a princess theme, delicious food, fun art for the kids and the biggest bouncy house I have ever seen. Everything was fit for a princess. Enjoy the many faces of the cutest three year old princess around. We are so glad they moved back to be closer to all of us.




My bouncy castle is finally ready!






I am so cute.









This pinata has yummy candy.






I love the slide on the bouncy castle.








Hey Dad aren't you coming in?








I think I am getting tired.








Oh wait it is present time!





I am getting very sleepy.




No more smiles from me. I've had enough.




It was also a nice surprise that my other cousin Bridget was able to stop by for the big day all the way from RHODE ISLAND. We finally got to meet her new daughter Clover Rose. What a good baby. She was so quiet and slept most of the day. Here is Clover with her grandma, (my Aunt Jackie.)



No comments: