Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend Photos

This weekend we took a drive with Marianne and Natalie to pick up Marianne's mom and dog Lexi. It was a long drive and we were singing deliriously by the end of the trip! Afterward Emme and Natalie were having some outdoor play on the slide. Don't worry we didn't send Emme down without assistance. But Natalie is such a big girl she can go down the little and big slide all by herself.

Emme says, "Who is going to catch us?"



Saturday I went tag sale shopping looking for a wagon and some little tykes outdoor stuff but no luck. We picked up a few items but nothing major. Emme had yogurt for the first time and ate so much yogurt, carrots and pears for dinner she had me googling overeating infants! I don't know where she put it but it was certainly more than a fist sized portion.


Mommy gave me the spoon and I knew exactly what to do with it.


On Sunday we went to the farm with Grammy J and Poppa Mike since Paul was at a pool tournament. An hour at the farm completely wiped Emme out. We later went to dinner with Grammy, Poppa Mike and Aunt Jeanine. Emme again sucked down three portions of food for dinner. She also got lots of kisses from Abbie, Smartie and even Brody. I am completely enjoying my summer off of work with Emme, Tom and Jerry.



Emme and Poppa Mike at the farm

No comments: