Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Silly Kids

Fake Glasses


chillaxin on the couch


check out my "Timbs!"

Emme found her "practice" glasses in the car when we were cleaning it out the other day to try to fit the double stroller and single stroller in the back. We managed to squeeze them both in. I have come to the realization that we cannot drive anyone else in the car if Paul, Emme, Jack and myself are in the car. No one else can fir with the monster car seats and the strollers. I need to get horse trailers for Tom and Jerry! I guess I will have to start saving for a school bus!

As for the pictures of Jack he is modeling off his Timberland boots. I came across these in the newborn shoe bin at the local consignment shop. I think I paid $4 for them. They are so, so cute. The treads are painted on the bottom!

No comments: