Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Holidays 2008 Card


I am so disappointed. I always make our holiday card but this year with everything else going on I ordered them from Staples. I still took the picture which I thought came out great (and so did the passing neighbors) but when I uploaded it to Staples and they printed them out on their template at the store, the card looked bad. It wasn't the picture that looked bad at all. It was their template that looked horrible. It looked like their snowman and text were blurry as if they were scanned poorly. I was so upset and I think the clerk saw how sad I was and offered to redo them but I had to email her the photo so she could play around with it. She really like the photo and said to come back later in the week and pick up the new ones. I don't think they will look as fabulous as I hoped and won't use Staples again but they were cheap and I should have known better. At least the clerk tried to help. So I am apologizing advance for a not so nice looking card as usual. Next year should be a real treat trying to coerce a baby into cooperating with my two well behaved children- ahem dogs!


Enjoy this year's photo at least!

No comments: