Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Visit

My dad and I took the dogs to see Santa- yes you heard right Santa as in Claus. It is a yearly tradition of bringing four dogs into a tiny crowded place with tons of unruly dogs and obnoxious owners and some good ones and then we expect our dogs to cozy up next to someone unfamiliar and ALL pose for a pose for a picture. Well at least this year everyone was actually mature enough that we did not have to tie them to Santa. We also changed locations this year so all of our $ that was collected went to the Putnam Humane Society. And I have to say this is the best picture we have ever gotten under these circumstances! The Putnam Humane Society was thrilled and I wouldn't be surprised if they use our picture for next year's advertisement. It even turned out to be my parents Holiday card. Enjoy!

No comments: