Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

This was Valentine's Day outfit #2 after I #2ed on the first one!

Hope everyone has a good day. Emme and I spent the better part of the day at the mall while Paul worked. We had to buy a bunch of birthday presents and it was nice to get out. Emme got a bathing suit for Valentine's Day. I have to say I was very impressed with the mall- they really cater to parents with little kids. They have a nice family room that is very large with couches and plenty of changing space. They also have private nursing rooms with rockers and bathrooms that have little toilets. When we got home Paul barbecued yummy steaks that I have been asking for. We had to wait for the temperature to get above freezing to use our grill.


What do you mean Daddy says I can't buy anything at the mall?

No comments: