Saturday, February 28, 2009

This Week's Events


Check out my new shoes!

(Hey Aunt Jeanine, thanks for my new clothes- I pooped on this outfit at the restaurant. Mommy was not pleased!)


Well this week was busy since the princess prefers to be out and in new environments. We had dinner with Aunt Marianne, Uncle Dom, Natalie and Boots on Saturday, visited Aunt Keri and Uncle Bob on Sunday, and Aunt Jeanine Uncle Kevin and Bailey on Monday. We went to the eye doctor on Tuesday with Poppa Mike. I went in because there is a new contact lens out on the market for people like me with bad astigmatism. It is part soft and part hard lens. It has all the benefits of hard lenses (prescription) and the comfort of soft. Not sure whether the lenses will be good since it won't be able to fully correct my right eye but the comfort was amazing. So we will see when they come in. I was going to have surgery done because the lenses I had were making me miserable but when I became pregnant they had to put it off until my corneas adjusted. I have been wearing glasses and I figure I might as well try these contacts in the meantime. As for the rest of the week we visited with Grammy J after the eye doctor and then hung out at home for the rest of the week. Now we are getting ready for Emme's first party- she is going to Natalie's one year birthday party. So excited we are.
Smiling for Daddy
Hanging out with Daddy

No comments: