Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Still Going!

I am amazed. Every morning I continue to put her on the potty and she goes. She claps and I act ridiculous singing and dancing and Emme laughs and waves bye bye as we flush! Her school was surprised at this pottying behavior and said I could send in a potty for her. They have her set up in a bathroom in the Toddler Room and she has continued her pottying at school two times the first day we sent it in and they only put her on three times. They want to have her potty in her own classroom but there is no bathroom. They hope if she sees it she will connect with it better as she points to the bathroom at home when she crawls by it. Hopefully this will continue. She even pooped on the potty on Monday while we were waiting for pee to come. She has no problem going on her "little" travel potty either. Yesterday I set it up at dog school in the bathroom and I put her on it when we arrived and she peed. I don't know if I should give her a sticker or something on a little poster on the wall in the bathroom because the times she doesn't go she realizes we do not play with toilet paper or flush the big toilet and she points to them as we leave if she hasn't gone. Our goal is to potty successfully two times a day and I have been showing her the potty ASL sign so maybe she will start using it.

No comments: