Friday, January 23, 2009

Three Days Old and Home Already




Emme Theresa

2 days old

Wouldn't you like to know what I am dreaming about!


This afternoon Emme and I were discharged from the hospital. She took her portrait which came out hysterical. (that will come in a week or two) Her outfit was way too big and I had to roll her pants! I swore the outfit might not fit because she was presumed to be so big but she lost a bit of weight in the hospital so we had to make do with what we had. Then she decided to show off when it was picture time so I hope her expression is a true indicator of her personality because if it is she is going to be one funny little lady. Everything has been going well. My abdomen is feeling very sore after the surgery and I have a bit of trouble walking from the pain. But that is to be expected. Paul made delicious pot roast to welcome us home and brought Emme a bouquet of flowers and a balloon. (I have to say I was a little jealous!) Here are a few pics to enjoy.


cozy in Daddy's arms


Meeting my big brother Paul Jr for the first time

Peace out- I am on my way home from the hospital!

No comments: