Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Night on the Town

Since I was feeling a little better- at least well enough to walk! we decided to meet my parents and sister for dinner at Fratelli's. I was a little nervous about taking a 12 day old to a restaurant because I didn't want her to scream her little head off and have a temper tantrum. Yes my child has those already and is only two weeks old. It must be genetic. The doctor said she could go to a restaurant as long as we weren't around any kids and no strangers touched her. She was very well behaved and it was really nice to get out of the house for something other than a doctor appt or a hospital visit. Here is a picture of Emme wearing a handmade sweater and hat given by Jaime and Stephen McKay. It was knitted by Stephen's mom. The booties are still too big yet but she will wear them soon.

No comments: