Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jack's First Food- Carrots!

What is this crap? This is not my milk!


May I try your pasta instead?


I will take it in and then spit it all back out. They will never know.



Give it to me. I will do it myself.



I said give it to me.......


I want the spoon now so I can dump this nasty stuff off and chew on the spoon.


Look at this now I am in trouble.

Well as you can see from the above photos, Jack was not very happy eating his first real food. Jack has not ever had cereal or formula and we make all of our own baby food. Emme's first food was carrots too. She liked them better though. Next up will be some banana or corn. I know he will love his baby yogurt but that has to wait until he is 6 months. He will be 5 months old in a couple of days. Jack is doing great. He sucks his thumb/ fingers to soothe his gums and he still rarely cries. He is so laid back. Emme was pretty laid back too but Jack is much more so. Emme learned how to drink from a cup with no lid or straw and manages nicely but often forgets she is holding a cup without a lid and jumps or something crazy. She is so sweet with her brother and when she gets in trouble or knows she has done something wrong so says "Sorry Mommy'" in the sweetest, cutest innocent way that makes my heart melt. She recently started telling Paul and I that we are her best friends and she randomly tells us she loves us and hugs and kisses us without us saying it first. She has been doing that with Jack for awhile now and we were getting a little jealous. She hugs and kisses him ALL the time. We have to watch that she doesn't crush him or smother him with her hugs and kisses though. He's a big boy though he can take most of it!

No comments: