Monday, July 11, 2011

A Visit to the Providence Children's Museum

Paul had a few days off and gets comped rooms at Foxwoods all the time in the summer so we headed north and Stayed at Foxwoods MGM for a few days. On our way up we went to the Providence Children's Museum and we played there and had lunch from a nearby cafe. Paul and Emme explored and played together all day. It was nice because he works so much that he doesn't get to spend a lot of time with them and do fun things like this too often. However by the evening he complained his back was killing him. I said I have no pity for you- Welcome to my world- this is what it is like watching kids all day! He didn't like my humor but I told him it was the truth! haha He swore it was from climbing the kiddie climber and he didn't really fit. So I told him I do things like that all the time and he is in much better shape than me! He was not going to win this one!


Exploring how water flows





Paul building his creation.... wait isn't he supposed to be playing with Emme!




Can you see my tooth? I know my blue eyes have eaten you up and you will give me whatever I want!



I make her do this at home too! 


Boing!


Paul and Emme in the "CLIMBER!"


Jack and I waited in the shade and took pics of Daddy and Emme in the "Climber."


Paul teaching Emme to crawl through a tunnel


Getting ready to leave
By the way wishing a Happy 5 month Birthday to Baby Jack!


No comments: