Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Cousin Moriah

Uncle Kevin and Emme playing with all the cool toys.
My dad and my cousin Moriah share the same birthday February 28th. This year my cousin was having a "sort of" surprise 39.999 birthday. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it considering I only had a baby two weeks ago but I don't get to see my dad's side of the family too often and I didn't want to miss the chance. Besides Baby Jack had to meet the fam! Also I am still not allowed to drive so it was another great excuse to get out of the house. My dad came up early and took Emme to music and then we had lunch together. We all piled into his new minivan for the trip out to Manhasset. We had a blast and can't wait to get together again. Best of all my cousin Leigha and her husband Kevin (who were not present!!) had a baby girl this morning. Can't wait to meet Sophia!

No comments: